171.8 Snow and Ice Control
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Refer to EPG 133 Snow and Ice Control for:
- SIC(A1) Anti-icing
- SIC(A2) Operational Closure
- SIC(A3) Intent
- SIC(A4) Winter Operations Communication Plan.
Refer to EPG 133.1 Materials for Snow and Ice Control for:
- SIC(B1) Liquid Chemicals
- SIC(B2) Storage
- SIC(B3) Salt Prefill
- SIC(B4) Salt Replenishment
- SIC(B5) Large Storage Facilities
- SIC(B6) Abrasives
- SIC(B7) Liquidated Damages
- SIC(B8) Pre-wetting.
Refer to EPG 133.2 Equipment for Snow and Ice Control for:
- SIC(C1) Slow Moving Vehicle Sign
- SIC(C2) Plow Width Delineator
- SIC(C3) Equipment Warning Lights
- SIC(C4) Maintaining Equipment:
- SIC(C5) Calibration
- SIC(C6) Rented Equipment Lighting.
Refer to EPG 133.3 Snow and Ice Control Personnel for:
- SIC(D1) Personnel from other Functional Units
- SIC(D2) Snow & Ice Operations Training
- SIC(D3) Emergency Equipment Operators
- SIC(D4) Working Hours
- SIC(D5) Shifts
- SIC(D6) On Call
- SIC(D7) Reimbursement for Meals.
Refer to EPG 133.4 Snow and Ice Control Operations for:
- SIC(E1) Route Classifications
- SIC(E2) Mailboxes
- SIC(E3) Limits of Work
- SIC(E4) Emergencies off Right of Way
- SIC(E5) Safety Precautions
- SIC(E6) Statewide Winter Road Condition Report
- SIC(E7) Abandoned Vehicles
- SIC(E8) Winter Event Database.